Simplifying Manufacturing Processes
Are you tired of unexpected downtime within your plant? What about supply chain issues or labor shortages? Are you still collecting manual data? The PlantStar 4.0 Manufacturing Execution System (MES) software, provides both production and process monitoring capabilities which now makes manufacturing headaches become a thing of the past.
Production Monitoring involves counting the rate of parts that are being produced.
Process Monitoring is measuring the process variables at the time of manufacturing. Examples are tempature, pressure, and hold time.
Production data including Machine and Tool Cycles, Good and Bad Part Counts, Up Time and Down Time, Reject, Assist and Downtime Events and Reasons.
The PlantStar manufacturing execution system can collect for every shot and a unlimited amount of Process Variable Parameters including but not limited to Cycle Time, Shot Size, Injection Pressure, Hold Pressure, Hold Time, Cushion, and Position.
In addition PlantStar 4.0 can include;
- Material Lot Tracking. Track material lot numbers from ERP work order through production and maintain association between material lots and jobs, work orders, and finished goods to provide traceability and control.
- Material Usage Reporting-generates reports on materials by job, shift, day or other period. Export data back to ERP to improve operations.
- Material Forecasting-Anticipate material usage/demand based on scheduled jobs and materials specifications.
- Tool Life Tracking-Tracks the time used and number of cycles that an individual tool was used. Required to access the Tool Maintenance; where information is entered for maintenance performed on the tool.
- User Action Events- Track-and -trace to find out who/what/when/where in relation to any process and production event.
- Operator Action Events- auto-generated data for each time an operator logs in or out into the system. Auto displays all operators on when they checked into a machine/station and where they are checked in on the shop floor.
- Label Printing-Label printers may be connected via network or directly to a PlantStar DCM and barcode or other labels may be printed for any process requirement.
PlantStar Manufacturing Execution System puts you in control of all shop floor data, delivering complete visibility that lets you make proactive decisions to improve your bottom line. With real-time insight, it’s a better way to collect and, more importantly, utilize data from your machines and stations.